Wednesday, February 3, 2010

12 Weeks and time to Post!

So it's finally been 12 weeks and we feel we can officially post our Sweet Baby Mey blog!

This picture is just 2 days shy of 12 full weeks.  This means one more week and I'm through with the first trimester! YIKES!!

At this point in the pregnancy I'm feeling thicker but not necessarily seeing much of a baby bump, maybe just a tiny one??? Phhh, I don't even know. If anything, I feel like my upper stomach area looks like it's growing...or am I just full? Well, maybe it's just bloat. That's a problem too, in the latter half of the day. Uggg. I feel like my middle section has just kinda let go. I think this is the icky stage where you just feel blahhh, and out of shape.


Our first listening to the heartbeat was Jan 21st.  Our midwife Winnie warned us that she might not be able to hear it, but she gelled up the doppler thingy and turned the amplifyer up!  It did take a minute to find but there it was!! So much lower than where I thought! Even lower than my little pooch ;)

The heart was chugging away, sounding like the little engine that could. Winnie said it sounded great and completed the rest of the paperwork for our 1st ultrasound Monday, Jan 25th. Winnie also decided my expected due date would be August 20, 2010.

I'll post about our1st ultrasound next! What an experience!! :)
Auntie Amy also suprised us with some very cute homemade gifts...check em out! Isn't she talented!?!?! I can't wait to fit these on someone very little ;)

1 comment:

  1. OMG, so cute! If I could knit I'd have an obsession for the next 9 months! However, this shopping thing is starting to take hold of me. I might have the perfect excuse to spend my money on YOU rather than my school :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers