Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Note About The Newly Posted Blog

~ ~ ~WELCOME!~ ~ ~

NOTE:

To truly start from the beginning you'll need to scroll to the very bottom (the very first posting) and then scroll up to read the more current events. The reason the dates say January is because I have been working on making this blog (I have never used one before!), trying to get it ready with some info for you to read. So starting today, the dates should finally start to coincide with how far along I am. Today, I am on the last day of week 12!
Thanks for following and sharing our adventure with us!

3 comments:

  1. This is great! Can't wait to hug and kiss and spoil (with sustainable homemade goods of course) my little Leon! :)

    Love, Auntie Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alana and Ashton,

    Thanks for sharing with us! You two will make awesome parents and I can't wait to meet the little bean:)

    love,
    erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those legs! I can't wait to kiss each tiny toe and sniff Sweet Baby Mey's lovely babyness.

    ReplyDelete

Followers