Hi again,
I'm excited that we have nailed down a due date and we're stickin to it!
The expected due date is August 16th, 2010.
Little baby's heartbeat chugged away like the little engine that could at our appt Wednesday. There's always a terrible silence when Winnie is hunting around to find the heart...Ash and I definitely hold our breath each time. Winnie of course knows it takes a minute to find it and that is because when you use a doppler to hunt around there is a lot of staticy backround noise coming from the interference of my own heartbeat and vessels being picked up as well.
I went to an excellent vaccination talk with a fellow prego friend last night. It was very informative. I learned of a great resource called, The Vaccination Book, by Dr. Spears. Highly recommended to us as a resource for educating ourselves on the massive subject of vaccination and disease. Thanks Corrie!
And even more exciting, we found out when we will learn the sex of our baby! But guess what, we're not telling....not until after the appointment!! muwahhhhh :) (yes, we're evil)
We've decided that a final trip to the sunshine is in order while flying is still allowed. It's decided that we're going to Cabo to Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach at the end of April because 1) there's a timeshare that needs to be used and 2) we've got miles to use! Don't have to be a mathematician to know that adds up to a free trip! Can't argue with that, nor pass it up.
TGIF! It looks like spring to me!
Enjoy the trip! So excited to meet the little one in August. I may camp-out in Bellingham for like a week before hand!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Sun on the tum, right on. You'll be feeling Leon moving around by then. xo, Mom
ReplyDelete