YIKES! We're halfway today!! Big milestone for Sweet Baby Mey. Also to report, I'm pretty sure that I felt him move yesterday and today. I had felt similar feelings in days prior but truly thought it was spasms. The feelings are like little spasms in/around my uterus, and I guess I can see how people would call it "butterfly's or light tapping." I thought it just felt like intestinal spasms.
Here are some 20 week pics. I've gained 12 lbs now - not sure how that plays out in the long run of guesstimating the overall weight gain. We have an appointment with Winnie on Wednesday to get a report from the 19 week ultrasound. :)
You're going to explode pretty soon! I can't wait. :)
ReplyDeleteyou're the most butiful prego mama! xoxo
ReplyDeleteNow we're talking! You are gorgeous; pregnancy certainly agrees with you, darlin'. Ash may get his houseful of ninos yet!
ReplyDeletexo
dos ninos para mi, gracias!
ReplyDelete