Not a whole lot to report right now. I think my growth spurt is slowing, as it's supposed to. I hope so because if not, I am on track to gain 38 lbs with this baby. Last Sunday with future Grandma I started experiencing a decent amount of Round Ligament Pain. It's caused by the uterus growing up and out of the pelvis. My book says my uterus should be the size of a cantelope right now. Hmm, that's a big fruit!!
Sweet Baby Mey is approximately the size of a bell pepper, aka about 5 1/2 inches. It is doing a lot of flexing of its arms and legs these days and the movement should be noticeable to me anytime over the next few weeks. I have not felt any "butterflys in my stomach" yet. Also, its ears are in their final position at 18 weeks. I cannot believe we are almost half way!
Here's a pic of the 18 week belly. Please ignore the fact that I am dressed as a referee....
We also bought a car seat this weekend which barily fits in the car. Good thing person #2 will probably be riding in the back with the baby the whole time anyway. Infant car seats like ours only last 6 months anyway.
We also got the car seat adapter for the BOB stroller, however do not have the BOB itself yet. haha. But that's okay, we're excited for it.
That's really it for now. Next news is probably the big news, stay tuned.......
Youre hoping its a soccer player?
ReplyDeleteI'll ignore the stripes, but not the hint that we are in for some really big news. B or G? xoxo
ReplyDeleteBig news, big news! Can't wait! xoxo
ReplyDelete