Monday, February 4, 2013

Kicks for Daddy

Baby Numero Dos likes to dance around at night, at approximately 10:30pm, it's awake and groovin. Ashton got to feel the kicking two nights ago when we were sitting together on the couch. It's so amazing that the baby is powerful enough already for Ash to get to feel it! His expression was of shock and excitement. I don't think he was expecting to feel as much of a kick as he did.

Also: Only one week until the gender reveal! That also means only one week until we are HALF WAY! wow.

1 comment:

  1. How about that! Nothing can compare with carrying a miracle for 40 weeks. Nothing! I can't wait to feel Baby Numero Dos, too, hopefully baby will be cooperate and be active for Amma. I cannot believe halfway is here, what joy you and Ashy bring to all of us with your fine babes. Love, tu mama

    ReplyDelete

Followers