I hit 30 weeks today! Holy Moly!! That means only 10 to go...and only 8 more weeks of work. I can hardly get anything in the "baby's room" ready because we've upped our cable so that Ash can watch endless hours of the 2010 World Cup, held in South Africa this year. I'm excited for him though, he's been waiting for the day to arrive for a long long time ;) Once the games are over though, the cable is being shut off and the TV outted from that room. Only then will we start making a few changes.
At my last appointment with Winnie she told me she to remember that the given due date is 1.5 +/- weeks on either side. I do remember that rule of thumb, but what was a bummer was her saying she thinks I'm possibly on the later end of my date. GAAA!!! Really though, my last period calculated due date and my ultrasound given due dates are only 4 days apart so I shouldn't be too annoyed...I just didn't like feeling like I was backpeddling. Therefore, I'm sticking with my original timeline - and that tells me I'm at 30 weeks today. Only real difference I suppose, is that if I am a week overdue, I shouldn't be suprised and probably am not "overdue" at all.
We went camping this weekend on Lopez Island with a group of friends. We had a nice sunny, waterfront campsite. It was a blast. I hope we get more camping in this summer. Sleeping on the ground (ok, with two puffy airmattresses) deemed to be really really comfy! I slept like a log and woke up with a spider IN my sleeping bag. Now I have 3 bites on me -shiver....
Baby name is coming to a close...will probably make some sort of announcement on that pretty soon. We'll see...maybe, maybe not.
Pretty sure I've camped there before with Emily, but we slept on the tiny strip of sand next to the shoreline hiding behind a log (because the campground was full... or we were being cheap) and some adorable little girl was serenading us with something Sean Paul-esque while her dad was trying to tell her stories about Jesus. Ohhh the memories. :)
ReplyDeleteAlana - You are the most beautiful prego lady. I mean it! You are glowing my friend. Love you so much! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteThe "glow" is the sun beating down on my face! I'm blinded! hehe. But seriously, thank you. My pregnancy has been a blessing in all respects.
ReplyDelete