Sunday, June 27, 2010

I Heart Dairy Queen

Ok, my pregnancy craving had officially surfaced...I absolutely love Arctic Rush's from Dairy Queen!!  Oh Blue Raspberry, Lemon-Lime and Grape, you are the best thing on a nice day:)
Ash is hooked too so there surely is no shortage of trips to the ol' neighborhood DQ.










Another love lately has been strawberries. I have gone to U-Pick twice already. So far I've picked 21 lbs. of delicious berries, made 2 strawberry/rhubarb crisps and frozen a couple containers of berries too.
Here's some of my latest bounty! YUMM!!















S.B.M. has been moving with gusto lately. His kicks and squirms have been awesome to watch roll over my belly. The specific body parts can't be distinguished quite yet, but he is definitely gaining power in his limbs!

Tonight we put together the crib. I painted it a pistachio color. It won't go in our bedroom until he begins to sleep in it - but we put it together in there, just for the space.  After the World Cup is over, we will move it into "his" room.  Proud papa's putting the final tightening touches on the crib.
























As for the stats so far, we're about 33 weeks tomorrow. I think I've gained 20-21 lbs. and our next appointment with our midwife is on Wednesday.  I have also begun getting weekly massages. My first one was last week and it felt HEAVENLY to lay on my stomach for an hour!  I was quite sore the next day too. I am really looking forward to my next massage appointment!

The RSVP's have started to trickle in for the baby shower.  I can't wait to see all of you!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBYNN!

1 comment:

  1. Im hoping to go berry picking this week and make some of mamas jam. yumyum!!!

    Ashypoo is lookin good with his father-to-be beard!

    ReplyDelete

Followers