Wow, how time flies! Today I am 30 and 1/2. I can't believe how fast everything has been moving, with a baby on the way, nursing school just around the corner, being done with work for a while...it blows my mind. I really do feel like I just turned 30. Actually, I can't say this pregnancy has been as speedy. Some weeks seem to creep by, and now it's hard to believe I still have 7 weeks left! Anyhow, here's the next big announcement: The Name.
Unless something crazy and unexpected comes along, our little guy will be named Owen Anchor Mey
Owen was actually one of the very first boy names that we both really liked and Anchor just came to me out of the clear blue sky. Ash loved it immediately and we ran it by a couple people...they initially didn't share our same excitement for it, especially as a first name. Now it seems to be a favorite amongst those who have heard it. Just like someone would call another their "rock" in life, Owen will be our "rock" too, but we'll just call him our "anchor" -- a grounding force in our lives together.
We're very happy. Hope you like it too. :)
Who couldn't like Anchor?!?! It's as beautiful as you two love birds! Can't wait to meet that little guy.
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely! Can't wait to meet Owen!
ReplyDeleteWhat I love most is that when you say his initials like a word, you are saying one of the most sacred vibrational sounds created...Ommmmm. Truly a blessed child who is here to bless the world with his optimism and CUTENESS!
ReplyDelete