I hit 33 weeks and now carry a 4+ lb baby around with me. She is probably hovering around 17" long. I'm still carrying narrow and bullet-like, much like I did with Owen. The SI area of my back has started to act up. I also had low back pain with Owen. I spent time in the garden yesterday and felt crippled after. Note to self: Do not do that again for the rest of pregnancy!!! This lady's back cannot handle much more than daily activity and regular gym activities. I have my first prenatal massage on Thursday morning too. I'm very much looking forward to that.
33 week bump
My 10 year anniversary present came early (coupled with Mother's Day-since I'm practically a Mother x 2)! Ash gave me our 10 year wedding band. It's the same band we wanted to buy when we originally got married but we couldn't afford both rings. At the time we said, 'well, maybe for our 10 year anniversary...." Yippie! I am still just as in love with it. It's dainty and wrapped all the way around with little diamonds. What a sweet hubby!
These are Amy's wedding boquets! AMAZING!! She was married May 11, 2013 at Swan's Trail Farms in Snohomish. It was a beautiful day - and the last of the string of beautiful days we had all in a row leading up. We lucked out because we celebrated all of the festivities within this week and had great weather for all of them. We had her Bachelorette Party at Lake Cavanaugh in Skagit County. 18 ladies rented a large custom home on the lake's edge. There was a huge entertaining kitchen, big deck, 10-man hot tub, dock with diving board, and sandy beach. We had a blast. The picture of the sunset below was taken from the deck. Amy's friends put together a scrapbook of memories, we played "who knows Amy best," had a cocktail making contest and sang karaoke.
At the wedding Owen fought to put on his little suit but we prevailed in getting him in the suit AND bow-tie and boutonniere. He was pretty happy after receiving tons of candy, a new train, dinosaurs and other various treats through out the day. Then he ended up with an explosive poop that soiled his white dress shirt (luckily at the end of the night) and we put him directly in his jammies. The white dress shirt did not survive and went straight into the garbage can.
Ashton became an Ordained Minister online and married Amy and Jonny in a very sweet and special ceremony!
little man with little bangs ;)
Hopefully I'll get to add some wedding pics once Amy gets hers back from the photographer. I didn't take any because I didn't carry my phone around at the wedding. I do know Mark has a handful of good ones though so maybe I can snag those too.
And lastly, here's my partner in crime and I enjoying the Starbucks Frappuccino sale that was happening last week. Decaf Coffee Light Frapp! Makes a prego lady happy!
Our refinance has officially closed this week too. No mortgage payments until July 1st and we scored a great rate with a nice monthly savings! WOOHOO!!
Thank you so much for blogging here! Really enjoy reading these, so excited to meet our next sweet grandbaby! Lots of Love, Grandma Rose
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad he got that bow-tie on! Him and Ash were the perfect pair. He did a wonderful job as the ring bearer. :) And I JUST heard about the explosive poop from Remy. I guess Owen was staring into his hand for quite some time before him and Ash realized he was analyzing his latest creation. Curious boy.
ReplyDelete