We have just begun to dip into the nursery fix-up. Still almost everything is left to do, except that I have already washed and put away the first 3 months of clothing, washed blankets and stocked diapers....just in case she comes early, right?
I'm trying to commit to going to a prenatal yoga class once a week until she is born. It's a great class that my friend Kate turned me on to. I have since introduced it to a friend Jessie. My massage was wonderful too. My hips/SI area has been feeling much better and I have a handful of follow up massages up and coming. Still staying out of the garden!!
My next appointment is two weeks away and after that each appointment is on a weekly basis. My 36 (next) appointment includes the Group B Strep test. A lab test is run for this uncommon bacterial infection that can be passed to the baby at birth. I was negative with Owen, and don't anticipate anything different.
On a random note I used to see spiders crawling across the living room floor sometimes when nursing Owen as a baby. Lately I have been having hallucinations that I am seeing spiders crawling across the floor again. So strange that this started at the end stage of pregnancy. Maybe I'm gearing up for seeing these creatures of the night again....ewwwww! Scarily that means I also will become a creature of the night, up at all hours, getting terrible sleep and feeling its affects.
| Oops, should say "34" |
"Before"
| "Before" |
You still look so tiny at 36 weeks! I'm sorry to hear you've been uncomfortable :(
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the "after" photos! Lots of love to you guys!
Oops, I meant to write 34 on the chalkboard. I am 34, not 36. Maybe I am small looking because her head is way down in my pelvis?! I am bigger in person I think.
Delete