Monday, July 26, 2010

Full Term & Full of Baby

Well, I'm full term today and that means there are only 3 weeks left until the due date! That is a scary and exhilarating thought. I have definitely got a big baby belly on me. It feels relatively compact and then I get catch a glimpse of it in a reflection or in a picture and, my oh my, there it is!

I have been crazy for fruit lately. Raspberries, blueberries, grapefruit - I love them all. Being pregnant with fresh summer berries around is a perk indeed. Our veggie garden has gotten less love this season.  For some reason veggies just don't have the same appeal as they did before. I know it's just a pregnancy thing and that I'll be back to enjoying them soon enough. Until then, we have put out free veggies in front of our house to share with the neighborhood. Might as well share the bounty!

We had a great weekend. I got to see the girls in Redmond, although briefly.  Everyone is so summery and beautiful. Also, Bogdan and Diana got married (!!!!) at St. Spiridon Orthodox Church in Seattle with a reception at Bambino's, a quaint, gorgeous Italian restaurant downtown. It was great to be able to celebrate with them before they take off and move to NY.


















































































































1 comment:

Followers