Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Few Random Pics

I'm hoping that at 37 weeks (Full Term) I will have some good new belly shots to share. Until then (Monday, July 26), I have a few other silly pics to share - Mom and Ash and me comparing bellies and trip to Lake Osoyoos!





It was nice to get away to the cabin with Ash and other good friends. Even the 6 hour drive was enjoyable and really beautiful. Driving through the Ross Lake area on highway 20 is always unbelieveable.










































Things have been going very smoothly so far. Only a few aches and pains to speak of this entire pregnancy. Mostly my only complaints are a little belly heaviness when waking up, as well the times around the lunch hour when Owen tries to escape through the front part of my belly. I think he must have really sharp heels or something. It feels like he's just stretching out, lounging, and enjoying himself, while I am uncomfortable from all his pushing! Otherwise, I am amazed at how this pregnancy has allowed me to do so many of the activities I thought would be impossible going into month 9.  I never thought I would be able to stay as active as I have been able to. I welcome it all though because it feels good to feel so normal and not someone who is dreading the end stage of her pregnancy.

Only a few days left and we can call ourselves "full term." At 37 weeks, if he were to arrive early, he would not be considered a "preemie."  The books estimate that right now he weighs about 5 1/2 to 6 lbs and is around 20 inches long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers