THANK YOU ALL for such a wonderful afternoon baby shower! The sun was out and I was surrounded by everyone I love. Thanks for sharing such an important part of our lives with me. Photos of the event are scarce. I may be able to post a few later....so in the mean time, let me share today's pics from the ultrasound.
Here is Owen Anchor Mey at 35 weeks. Only 2 weeks until he is full term!?!?! Holy Moly!! The ultrasound was to confirm that my placenta was nice and out of the way for a normal birth (knock on wood). It appears to have risen so we we're good to go!
These pics are of just his face. In the first one you will see his chin, squished lips and nose only. Picture a chubby squished baby face and you will hopefully make out what I am describing.
The second if of his profile and his fist.
The third is of his profile again, but this time he is sucking on his fist.
At the moment, Owen is head down facing right with his spine along my left side.
ENJOY!


No comments:
Post a Comment