Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Every Bit Helps

Today's 38 week appointment was with Dr. Russo. I measured 34cm and hadn't gained any more weight.  I've stayed at a 24 lb gain for the last few weeks. Today she was markedly less active too. I continue to be 50% effaced but have increased to 2cm dilated and she has moved down one station to -1.

We finished everything but bringing in the rocking chair today. The nursery looks just how I envisioned and I'm soooo happy with it. I will post a pic as soon as we put the rocking chair in (a few days time) and then compare it to the "before" shot for a complete 180 degree turn around. It's fun to see our laundry room look and feel like a true third bedroom (minus a proper door or closet).

Next week's appointment is scheduled with Dr. Mallory. It will be good for me to meet him again and re-evaluate how I feel about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers