Amazingly I hit 30 weeks today! I can't believe that means there are only 10 weeks left! I have done NOTHING to her nursery and that makes me feel very unprepared. I also had an OB appointment today. Everything is on schedule still (my "schedule" seems to stay consistently at low end of normal, meaning fundus measurement and weight gain are on the low end of the normal range but increasing consistently with each appointment) and at this appointment they handed me my Pre-Registration Paperwork for St. Joe's Hospital. Aghhh!! That really hit home. Things are now actually feeling like they are moving too fast. Although, like most pregnant women this far along, I look forward to not having aches in my hips and legs as often, I also am feeling less in a hurry to have this baby. I have plenty of things on my "to do" list that haven't even begun.
We did get away to Portland this weekend - OWEN FREE! Rose and Steve took Owen for the weekend (early Sunday-Monday eve) - we are forever indebted! He did wonderfully for his first time without us; he went to bed great and slept all night. He apparently didn't miss us much which I'm actually thankful for. I feel like this getaway is doable again and again. Portland was rejuvenating and felt like we were worlds away. I guess it did help me feel slightly more prepared because we stopped at the Portland IKEA and got a few things I had been wanting for the nursery. After Amy's wedding and once mom gets back from Spain I am hoping to make/hang the nursery curtains. Ash is scheduled to work a lot before Amy's wedding so getting much done before that is not looking promising.
We attempted to get Owen's hair cut at a kids hair salon but he wasn't game, so I sat him down this morning with M&M's and Curious George and as quick as I could gave him a haircut. It needs a few little snips here and there (which I will have to sneak in over the next few days) but overall looks pretty good and has resolved the mushroom head disaster.
I still need to take a belly shot for this post. Coming tomorrow I hope.
 |
| play doh |
 |
| evil "don't take my picture" face |
 |
| sailing foil boats |
 |
| must be spring! |
No comments:
Post a Comment