As far as how I am progressing, we'll know more after our appointment tomorrow afternoon. I feel good overall except during the night. Sleep is not comfortable anymore and makes me want to have this baby anytime now. Otherwise, once I am out of bed I'm fine, and going overdue isn't as much of a bother. Tomorrow (the 20th) will mark my midwife's expected due date for Owen. Fingers crossed we find even more progress has been made since the last appointment.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Photo Update
We took a few updated belly shots at the beach the other day so I thought I would share. Also, I volunteered to pose for a belly casting for a local artist who is still getting used to the materials and was looking for a third trimester gal to practice on. She ultimately uses some sort of gel material that captures all the details of the skin and hands etc. I asked her to paint it bronze too, just because I thought it would be cool.
As far as how I am progressing, we'll know more after our appointment tomorrow afternoon. I feel good overall except during the night. Sleep is not comfortable anymore and makes me want to have this baby anytime now. Otherwise, once I am out of bed I'm fine, and going overdue isn't as much of a bother. Tomorrow (the 20th) will mark my midwife's expected due date for Owen. Fingers crossed we find even more progress has been made since the last appointment.
As far as how I am progressing, we'll know more after our appointment tomorrow afternoon. I feel good overall except during the night. Sleep is not comfortable anymore and makes me want to have this baby anytime now. Otherwise, once I am out of bed I'm fine, and going overdue isn't as much of a bother. Tomorrow (the 20th) will mark my midwife's expected due date for Owen. Fingers crossed we find even more progress has been made since the last appointment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment