Monday, August 16, 2010
Due Date #1 Has Arrived
Due date number 1 is here without a single contraction. We have been busy around the house, also working to finish a studio space out back (pics to share later). I would welcome Owen to arrive after Wednesday, preferably, since laboring in 90 degrees does not sound like much fun. We are also headed to the beach today for some R&R.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dearest Alana and Ashton,
ReplyDeleteFinally on D day and counting, get to write something on the blog! Just wanted to let you know (in writing cos I know we've told you personally) how incredibly proud we are of you both as individuals, and as a couple, and soon to be Mom and Dad! We love you very much, and are so very excited to welcome baby Owen into our family. Lots of Love, Mimi Rose and Steve
I am putting in my official request for August 22nd. Hope that works for you, OAM!
ReplyDelete