For the last 3 nights he has slept 8, 8.5, and then 12 hours in a row. I will take every night I can get because soon enough he'll probably switch it up on me. For now though, I am loving every glorious minute of it.
At 11 weeks Owen is now grabbing at rings and toys that hang. Sometimes he will grab them and put them in his mouth. He entertained himself for a while today playing with his toys. He also smiles a lot and loves to hear himself talk.
Ash turns 30 this week. The family came up and celebrated with an ice cream cake that was frozen solid. It was pretty hysterical to try and cut into.
He's so adorable! That's awesome that he's sleeping. I remember how great that feels :) I also remember waking up with a sopping wet shirt and sheets, and a little pain too! So worth it for a great nights sleep :)
ReplyDelete