Tuesday, April 13, 2010

DUCES


Well, we're at 22 weeks now, moving right along.  Getting bigger by the minute. We took two photos (these photos taken after a big dinner at Boundary Bay).  It's amazing how much bigger my belly looks with skin showing! Maybe the camera is a little closer too...I hope so. 






















I'm getting to the point where nothing is fitting anymore. I can wear two pairs of pants still.  I don't think Belly Bands are even an option for me because it's more than just the waist that is growing!  I have come to realize that I will NOT be one of those people who can wear all their normal pants throughout their pregnancy, just with the button unbuttoned.  For me that means I need the warm weather to come sooner than later because my only real options right now are dresses and skirts.

Mom, Amy and I took a trip to Idaho this last weekend to celebrate Grandma's 80th birthday!  It was so good to see Grandma, Grandpa, Cousin Kyle and Aunt Ginger. A very nice party was thrown in her honor.
Grandma blew out her candles with the precursor that she did not want to be 90.  I hope that wish does not come true.


















Aunt Ginger, Kyle, Amy, Grandma, Me, Mom


























Grandma, Grandpa and her cake

Sweet Baby Mey has been kicking a bunch lately and everyone has gotten the chance to feel him.  It's still very surreal feeling.

We are excited to head out to Mexico in 2 weeks. The sun and sand are calling :)

6 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful!

    I've been crafting like crazy with this little one in mind - can't wait to see you (and feel some kicks!) to deliver the goods!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My belly looks bigger without my shirt on, too! Clothing is flattering, as it is supposed to be. YAY! You look beautiful, Lanes. Enjoy this time and the miracle that is happening right under your nose! xoxo, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I must have been pushing out in the skin photo?? The difference is too great and looks bigger in the photo than in real life. It seems an innacurate snapshot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think you're belly is sooooooo butiful! Just like you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so adorable!!! I love the belly =)

    ReplyDelete

Followers